Writing a B2B $1000 Article – Behind the Scenes
What does it take to write a $1,000 article?
Being a great writer?
Having a writing assistant tool?
Only writing about finance?
Nope, nada, none of those things.
Writing a high-paying article for a client as a freelance writer takes two things:
- A high-paying client
- An optimized writing process
I've written for low-paying clients.
You know the type.
They don't care about having the best article.
They don't care about the extra work you put into your piece.
All they care about is if you can churn out content quick enough and at a low rate.
These clients don't value writers and just want content.
Over the years I've learned where the high-paying clients are and what they seek.
Introducing Writing a B2B $1,000 Article (Behind the Scenes)
In this 30 minute training video, I share with you how to write a highly compelling and informative high-paying article in the B2B niche.
You will also learn:
- The top B2B niches that need writers
- The difference between a high-paying client and a low-paying one
- Writing an intro that high-paying clients love
- How to add highly valuable content that makes your article unique and worth $1,000
- My high-paying writing process
When you enroll, you'll also receive a companion workbook with checklists, brainstorming pages and more to help you write your article.
It's time to get writing!